LEM is a focused manufacturer and global market leader in producing high-quality transducers for measuring electrical parameters.
A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
LEM has the strongest brand recognition in the markets it covers and its products are used in a broad range of applications. Starting with products for locomotives in the seventies, LEM expanded into a vast area of industrial applications, including the following:
- variable speed drives for motors
- power supplies for industrial applications
- AC/DC converters
- uninterrupted power supply systems for computers
- new innovative energy applications (microturbines , wind and solar power generation)
- automotive applications (battery management, start/stop applications for conventional cars and electrical motor controls, battery pack management and embedded chargers for green cars)
ADAPTATION TO CLIENTS’ EVOLVING NEEDS
All these applications show LEM’s ability to adapt to rapidly changing industrial trends, such as miniaturization, higher performance levels and a greater degree of application, integration and complexity.
LEM’s strategy is to increase its technology leadership, efficiency and production flexibility. At the same time, LEM is committed to maintaining customer focus and operational excellence by running cost-effective and service-oriented production platforms.
LEM is a global organization with production plants in Beijing (China), Geneva (Switzerland), Tokyo (Japan) and in Sofia (Bulgaria). The Company has sales offices close to its main clients’ locations and offers seamless service around the globe. –LEM Company Information Webpage